Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Why Try PUSH ME? A New Customized Training Program at UVAC

"I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed PUSH ME with Katherine MacPhearson  this summer.

I’ve been working with Katherine for several years now, first in personal training and later in her regular fitness classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. I decided to participate in Push Me because I felt like it was time for me to improve on what I had already learned from Katherine about fitness.

The small group class was outstanding. Katherine fostered a spirit of collaboration and support between the class members. She was able to give me the personalized attention I needed to learn how to do some exercises I already knew, better, plus incorporate some new exercises into my routine. Equally importantly, Katherine taught me that I can work smarter and stronger. She was consistently supportive when I felt frustrated and consistently positive when she encouraged me to do more than I thought I was capable of doing. Although the class was time limited, I will use what I learned every day and in every workout.

I look forward to taking Push Me again in the near future and to continuing my work with Katherine at UVAC."

Dena Testa Bray


No comments:

Post a Comment